AutoMapa for Windows — current version
Software updates are accessible to the legitimate, registered software users with a valid subscription. To access the files listed below you must provide a licence number.
To obtain the latest update (for the first time) you have to register before your current subscription expires.
Please keep the downloaded files in a safe place in case a reinstallation is needed in the future. If the subscription expires it may not be possible to download the files again.
AutoMapa Europe requires a licence for the map of Europe. It can be purchased separately or as an upgrade to an existing licence for the Polska XL map.
|Product||Program version||Map edition||
See hardware requirements for version 6.25 for Windows.
AutoMapa Europe uses the exact same map of Poland as the one used in AutoMapa Polska. Owners of the AutoMapa Europe licence do not have to download an additional installer for maps of Poland.
To browse AutoMapa documents online, click here
1902 maps feature:
- Ready to unlock at the moment of actual road commission:
- Olsztyn southern ring road (from Wójtowo to Tomaszkowo)
- Goleniów – Koszalin (North) section of S6
- Wicko ring road of the DW 214 road
- Malnia and Chorula ring road on the DW 423 road
- Updates and new sections:
- 3D block representations of all buildings for Mazowieckie, Warmińsko-Mazurskie, Podlaskie, Świętokrzyskie, Podkarpackiego, Małopolskie, Śląskie and Opolskie provinces.
- over 1200 new streets included
- updated names of Warsaw streets
AutoMapa Windows 6.25.1:
• added searching for names of streets changed by the decommunisation law
• improved appearance of Favourite Point icons: home and work
• improved route calculating algorithms
• program stability fixes
• support for BLOW 70V
• fixes for other reported errors