AutoMapa for iOS
AutoMapa for iOS is intended for iPhones and iPads.
Starter kit is free of charge and common for the maps of Poland and Europe.
After downloading and installing the starter kit you can use a full version of navigation for 7 days, with no time limit for browsing maps and POIs.
After that, you can choose one of three convenient forms to purchase a time-limited licence.
AutoMapa for iOS Polska:
7 days – EUR 2.99
90 days – EUR 8.99
366 days – EUR 21.99
AutoMapa for iOS Europe:
7 days – EUR 3.99
90 days – EUR 14.99
366 days – EUR 35.99
AutoMapa for iOS:
INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCE
Superior navigation plans for towns and cities, AutoMapa Traffic system, Lane Assistant feature, 3D building models, accurate address locations, millions of points of interest (POI) across Europe and the voice-over of Krzysztof Hołowczyc — these are the distinctive traits of AutoMapa. For 9 years now AutoMapa has been assisting Polish drivers get to their destination. It is the best-selling and the most award-winning GPS navigation program on the market.
BEAT THE TRAFFIC!
AutoMapa for iOS — compatible with iPhone and iPad devices — is an innovative tool to help you deal with traffic when cruising across Poland.
- Adaptive routes based on the traffic congestion prognosis (SmartRoutes) and current information about traffic jams and other obstacles provided via LiveDrive!
- Traffic prognosis (SmartRoutes) based on various data, including information obtained from other drivers. (The data is gathered every day from drivers traversing over 4 million km of Polish roads. Also every 2 minutes there is an update on traffic congestion and obstacles via LiveDrive!)
- Visual representation of traffic situation and current hot spots.
TECHNOLOGY AND DATA
- New intuitive user interface
- Wide selection of route types and navigation modes
- Retina displays support
- Lane Assistant
- Navigation guidance right up to your doorstep using database of addresses and millions of POI across Europe
Information on 500 most hazardous spots in Poland compiled in collaboration with the General Police Headquarters of Poland and Krzysztof Hołowczyc’s Foundation ‘Safe Driver’.
- Data on all the railway crossings developed together with the Polish State Railways
- Warnings on safety cameras, speed cameras, DVR vehicles and any other custom objects on the map
- CB Radio support (chainage markers — information on distance markers)
THE MOST ACCURATE MAPS OF POLAND AND EUROPE IN THEIR NEWEST VERSIONS
Map of Poland
Map of Europe
* iPhone: 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
* iPad2 3G, iPad 3 3G, iPad 4 3G, iPad Air Cellular, iPad Mini 3G, iPad Mini 2 Cellular