AutoMapa for Windows — current version
Software updates are accessible to the legitimate, registered software users with a valid subscription. To access the files listed below you must provide a licence number.
To obtain the latest update (for the first time) you have to register before your current subscription expires.
Please keep the downloaded files in a safe place in case a reinstallation is needed in the future. If the subscription expires it may not be possible to download the files again.
AutoMapa Europe requires a licence for the map of Europe. It can be purchased separately or as an upgrade to an existing licence for the Polska XL map.
|Product||Program version||Map edition||
See hardware requirements for version 6.22 for Windows.
AutoMapa Europe uses the exact same map of Poland as the one used in AutoMapa Polska. Owners of the AutoMapa Europe licence do not have to download an additional installer for maps of Poland.
To browse AutoMapa documents online, click here
1612 maps that include:
- Administrative changes that will go live on 01/01/2017:
- New cities: Mielno, Morawica, Opatówek, Rejowiec
- Address updates for communes Opole, Silesian, and Masovian Voivodeships
- Newly opened road sections, including:
- The bridge on al. Rodła in Malbork — the road was widened into a 2-lane street
- The road connecting Wejherowo and Gościcino (through Zybertowo)
- Roads that are ready for use in LiveDrive!:
- S51 Olsztynek-Olsztyn express way
- S7 sections: Milomłyn-Ostróda, Ostróda-Olsztynek, and Nidzica-Napierki
- Wieluń ring road
- Extension of Muzyczna street in Lublin
- Bridge on the Bystrzyca river
AutoMapa Windows 6.22:
- Update to the address, postcode, and street search algorithm based on the current administration data
- Accurate information on administrative affiliation of points of interest on the map
- More accurate location details on the bottom bar
- Exact search can now be enabled
- Adjustments and corrections for Blow 580 DVR, 580 Sirocco, 590 Sirocco, 700 Sirocco, 720 Sirocco, Modecom SX 7.0, Modecom SX 7.1
- Program stability improvement
- GPS track tail is displayed when GPS track recording is enabled.
1610 maps that include:
- New location of Nieboczowy village.
- Update of traffic organization of the following numbered roads:
- DK 78 (from the border to DK 94 and from DK 1 to Zawiercie)
- DK 94 (from the crossing with DK 78 to Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- DK 88 (from the crossing with DK 78 to the crossing with DK 94)
- DK 79 (from the crossing with DK 94 to the crossing with DK 86)
- DK 88 (from DK 1 Pyrzowice to the crossing with DK 1 in Tychy)
- section of DK 11
- section of S 86
- Update of addresses in selected communes of Silesia province.
- Gniezno ring road ready for use, continuation of S5 to Mielno.
- Updated speed limits for: DK 11 from Ostrów Wielkopolski to Poznań and DK 12 from Sieradz to Kalisz.
- New roads and traffic scheme around Volkswagen factory near Września.
- Updated routing of DW 874 and 878 through the provinces of Lublin and Podkarpackie.
- Reconstructed Gdyńska street in Poznań ready for traffic restoration.