AutoMapa for Windows — current version
Software updates are accessible to the legitimate, registered software users with a valid subscription. To access the files listed below you must provide a licence number.
To obtain the latest update (for the first time) you have to register before your current subscription expires.
Please keep the downloaded files in a safe place in case a reinstallation is needed in the future. If the subscription expires it may not be possible to download the files again.
AutoMapa Europe requires a licence for the map of Europe. It can be purchased separately or as an upgrade to an existing licence for the Polska XL map.
|Product||Program version||Map edition||
See hardware requirements for version 6.25 for Windows.
AutoMapa Europe uses the exact same map of Poland as the one used in AutoMapa Polska. Owners of the AutoMapa Europe licence do not have to download an additional installer for maps of Poland.
To browse AutoMapa documents online, click here
Maps 1808 containing:
Major update of addresses including new streets. Almost 8 million of exact address locations assigned to particular buildings!
Ready to unlock at the moment of actual road commission:
• S3 expressway in Lower Silesia between A4 highway and Bolków
• Wolbrom ring road on the 783 road
• Radomyśl Wielki ring road on the 984 road
• Gdów ring road (II stage) on the 966 road
• Księżyno ring road (in Podlasie) on the DW 678 road
• Brodowice i Nieszczyce ring road on the DW 323 road
• Radom ring road
• small Płazowo ring road on the DW 240 road
• DW 676 road in Nowodworce (Podlasie)
• Stolno-Wąbrzeżno DW 548 road
• Updated routing of Ciołkowskiego street from Mickiewicza street to Sulika street in Białystok
• Updated routing of S7 expressway on the Chęciny (from the roundabout on the DW 763 road)–Brzegi road junction section
Maps 1806 feature:
- Over 720 thousand km of various roads of all categories
- Almost 8 million address points assigned to individual buildings
- Major update of chainage markers on express roads, ring roads and new road sections
- Updated routing of the DW 869 road by the Rzeszów Airport in Jasionka
- Gdańsk — renovated Podwale Przedmiejskie: new tunnel road with railway under the new Forum Gdańsk shopping centre. Updated routing of the reconstructed 3 Maja street and added transfer hub on the Armia Krajowa flyovers.
- Roads ready to unlock in AutoMapa at the moment of their opening:
- S7 route: Koszwały–Kazimierzowo,
- II and III stage of the Płock ring road,
- III stage of the Kołobrzeg ring road,
- II stage of the Skawina ring road,
- the Wicko ring road (including Charbrowo and Białogarda) on the DW 214 road, Łeba–Białogarda section,
- Barlinek–City Centre Ring Road,
- the Myszków ring road on the DW 791 road,
- the Oleszyce and Cieszanów ring road on the 865 road,
- the Babice and Wygiełzów ring road on the 780 road,
- Niepodległości avenue in Białystok,
- Elbląg: flyover on Zatorze, on the Lotnicza street.
AutoMapa Windows 6.25.1:
• added searching for names of streets changed by the decommunisation law
• improved appearance of Favourite Point icons: home and work
• improved route calculating algorithms
• program stability fixes
• support for BLOW 70V
• fixes for other reported errors