AutoMapa for Windows — current version
Software updates are accessible to the legitimate, registered software users with a valid subscription. To access the files listed below you must provide a licence number.
To obtain the latest update (for the first time) you have to register before your current subscription expires.
Please keep the downloaded files in a safe place in case a reinstallation is needed in the future. If the subscription expires it may not be possible to download the files again.
AutoMapa Europe requires a licence for the map of Europe. It can be purchased separately or as an upgrade to an existing licence for the Polska XL map.
|Product||Program version||Map edition||
See hardware requirements for version 6.23 for Windows.
AutoMapa Europe uses the exact same map of Poland as the one used in AutoMapa Polska. Owners of the AutoMapa Europe licence do not have to download an additional installer for maps of Poland.
To browse AutoMapa documents online, click here
AutoMapa Windows 6.24:
- Program stability improvement,
- Improved quality of route calculation,
- Fixed problem with POI editing,
- A change to the search function within a town without giving a street name. After selecting: “show town addresses” the numeration appears
- Bug fixes and adjustments for devices:
- BLOW 50V II, BLOW 730 Sirocco,
- Prestigio GeoVision 5066, Prestigio GeoVision 5067, Prestigio GeoVision 5068, Prestigio GeoVision 5069
- NavRoad X5
- DURABOOK R11
- Thorough update of chainage markers on national roads
- Update of 3D buildings for Ząbki (Mazowieckie Province)
- Road sections ready to be unlocked with LiveDrive! in real time at the time of their opening:
- ring-road of Kościerzyna
- ring-road of Nysa
- ring-road of Inowrocław
- ring-road of Jarocin (part of DK11)
- IV stage of Northern Ring-Road of Jaworzno
- S7 section in Cracow