AutoMapa for Windows — current version
Software updates are accessible to the legitimate, registered software users with a valid subscription. To access the files listed below you must provide a licence number.
To obtain the latest update (for the first time) you have to register before your current subscription expires.
Please keep the downloaded files in a safe place in case a reinstallation is needed in the future. If the subscription expires it may not be possible to download the files again.
AutoMapa Europe requires a licence for the map of Europe. It can be purchased separately or as an upgrade to an existing licence for the Polska XL map.
|Product||Program version||Map edition||
See hardware requirements for version 6.23 for Windows.
AutoMapa Europe uses the exact same map of Poland as the one used in AutoMapa Polska. Owners of the AutoMapa Europe licence do not have to download an additional installer for maps of Poland.
To browse AutoMapa documents online, click here
AutoMapa Windows 6.23:
- Program stability improvement
- Improved quality of route calculation
- GPS support for Windows 10 tablets
Version 1704 maps that include:
- Thorough update of routes for trucks that includes axle load limits and total gross vehicle weight limits on national and provincial roads
- Update of 3D buildings in Warsaw
- newly built road sections ready to be unlocked by the LiveDrive technology, including:
- ring roads of Ostrów Wielkopolski and Jarocin as part od the S11 route
- Świlcza – Rzeszów Południe section of S19 expressway