AutoMapa for Windows — current version
Software updates are accessible to the legitimate, registered software users with a valid subscription. To access the files listed below you must provide a licence number.
To obtain the latest update (for the first time) you have to register before your current subscription expires.
Please keep the downloaded files in a safe place in case a reinstallation is needed in the future. If the subscription expires it may not be possible to download the files again.
AutoMapa Europe requires a licence for the map of Europe. It can be purchased separately or as an upgrade to an existing licence for the Polska XL map.
|Product||Program version||Map edition||
See hardware requirements for version 6.24 for Windows.
AutoMapa Europe uses the exact same map of Poland as the one used in AutoMapa Polska. Owners of the AutoMapa Europe licence do not have to download an additional installer for maps of Poland.
To browse AutoMapa documents online, click here
Maps 1804 containing:
- Over 150 thousand of new address locations assigned to particular buildings
- Over 8.4 thousand of new roads, including over 7 thousand roads of the lowest category
- Roads ready to be unlocked in AutoMapa at the moment of actual commission of a road section:
- S8 section: Wyszków - Ostrów Mazowiecka
- ring road of Miechów on the road No. 783
- ring road of Dynów on the road No. 835
- southern ring road of Bolesławiec
Maps 1802 containing:
- over 708 thousand km of various roads of all categories
- over 7.7 million of address locations assigned to particular buildings
- over 12 thousand km of new access roads to address locations
- major update for trucks
- over 1,700 new areas of interest and industrial areas
- major update of waterbodies
Ready to unlock through LiveDrive! at the moment of actual road commission:
- bypass of Wałcz
- bypass of Olsztyn
- route S8: section Paszków-Radziejowice
- road junction in Poronin
- rtm. Witold Pilecki street in Kielce
AutoMapa Windows 6.24:
- Program stability improvement,
- Improved quality of route calculation,
- Fixed problem with POI editing,
- A change to the search function within a town without giving a street name. After selecting: “show town addresses” the numeration appears
- Bug fixes and adjustments for devices:
- BLOW 50V II, BLOW 730 Sirocco,
- Prestigio GeoVision 5066, Prestigio GeoVision 5067, Prestigio GeoVision 5068, Prestigio GeoVision 5069
- NavRoad X5
- DURABOOK R11